Monday, September 21, 2009

Excitement!

Okay,

First off go check this out:

AND!


I had another essay and a poem published through Triond. Besides all that, I'm very excited because I'm getting my writing spunk back. I haven't wrote in ages, not since high school. I have all sorts of old writings on my laptop dating back almost five years ago, but nothing new or recent. I've missed this part of me, and I have that website to thank!

I've been a busy little bee. I wrote down ideas for essays/articles the other day at work, but with school and work and trying to write, I've barely got time to sleep! Blaine and I put a shelf up today for my barbies and his collectable cars, and it looks great. We had a hard time finding the studs, but it all came together. My mom got me one of the Halloween Barbies when we went to CVS today, and she's pretty, even though I believe she is not a collectable.



Photobucket


Isn't she gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment