Saturday, September 19, 2009

New to all this...

My first blog. I'm learning all of this new blog stuff, and twitter stuff, and all this stuff is beginning to confuse me. I am not normally easily confused, but all of this has me in a jam!
Besides all of the confusion, I am no longer suffering from post-tonsillectomy. Yay! It's been a month and a half now, and I'm all healed up.
I've recently began playing around on facebook more, thanks to my Mother. She got me playing yoville and farmville. I don't get on them much, since I've been studying for college. But you can add me and I'll try my best to play along!

I'm studying accounting, and it's actually fun. Other than studying and playing on my macbook, I play on my PS3 which I bought BEFORE the price drop. Yup. I'm out 100 bucks because of sony's shinanigans. Oh well, I like my system. I also have a WII but that has gotten little attention since I bought the PS3 in July.

Even more exciting then the backdrop of my life... I began posting some of mine and Blaine's writing/poetry on this website called Triond. His poem got published before my weird little story did, and Im so excited! I want you all to go read it...


I'll update some more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment