Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More posts!

Two more opinion pieces are published through that website, here are the links:


and....


Blaine and I are beginning our own story together, I began writing the introduction, and he gave me some ideas for the direction he wants to take. I'm very excited... even though it's supposed to be a "Comical Horror". I want to take a more... frightening approach, while Blaine wants it to be more "typical", and I say Typical because it has to do with Zombies, so you may understand what I mean.

I don't want to give any of the story away, so I will just leave it at that. It's a zombie story. Yes, I know there are TONS of zombie stories, but we want to make our own, with our own twist.

I'm still coming up with ideas for articles/short stories. I think I may begin to write some short stories to get published. My mom asked me if I was going to do some research articles, and I may start some research for a topic.

On a very happy note, Barbie Collector is having a DREAM SALE! It's only for this week, but it's a fantastic time to buy collectable barbies. I myself bought a barbie: Aphrodite, the goddess of love. I'm SO excited. I wanted to buy more, some were only $10, but this week I have been going on a buying spree when it comes to Barbie, so I decided to wait.

Go visit barbie, and go read some of my articles. Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment